Thursday, December 08, 2005

Best Poster Ever

Well, maybe not. I had a poster in college that was a cutaway of the USS Enterprise (NCC-1701A) from Star Trek: The Motion Picture that...oh, never mind.

Anyway, this one came to me by email, and I'm sorry that I can't give credit where credit is due. Apparently it's an internal "loose lips sink ships" poster from Lockheed Martin about the dangers of espionage. Love the booze bottles holding the corners, particularly the Napoleon V.S.O.P.

I've also posted a larger version of it here.

UPDATE: I've fixed the link to the Webshots gallery.



4 Comments:

At 5:55 PM, Blogger rtalcott said...

That link doesn't give me the poster....just webshots home page...

rt

 
At 9:30 AM, Blogger Michael Puttre said...

Thanks, RT. The link should be correct now. Best, --MP

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger rtalcott said...

It WORKS! Another great picture for my screen saver!

rt

 
At 5:41 PM, Blogger TMcKenna said...

I prefer the "Keep mum, she's not so dumb" poster -- that girl is hot!

www.cicentre.com/Posters/POSTER_Keep_Mum_Not_Dumb.htm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home